For your viewing pleasure this evening, on this most unique of events, may we suggest the following scary movies:
- The Dyatlov Incident (aka Devil’s Pass): It starts out hokey with the found footage but gets really scary really fast. Pay attention to the details. The answers are all there and yes, these guys are toast. 😉
- Whiteout: A killer loose in the Antarctic during a blizzard, what could be more scary?
- Skeleton Key: Whatever you do, don’t believe, because then they have power over your soul!
- The Mothman Prophecies: Mothman have been around for decades; this one has a happy ending.
- The Pact: Creepy serial killer hiding under the floorboards. :0
- Pitch Black: Spaceship crashes on an alien planet with deadly creatures and a serial killer on board.
- 10 Cloverfield Lane: A woman wakes up after a car accident the prisoner of a serial killer in the middle of a hostile alien invasion. Some girls just can’t catch a break.
- 6 Souls: An evil reverend from 1918 is collecting souls and the psychologist who’s trying to save him is next.
- Alien Nation: Aliens land and become our refugees, but when they come up with a drug that makes them invincible watch out or we’ll become the next endangered species.
- Fallen: An evil demon is hopping from one body to the next and has his sights set on a cop and his family.
There you have it, a great list to scare you senseless! Now why don’t they write novels like this? Wouldn’t you want to read these plots?
Reviewed by Devin.